Fiday, June 22, 2012
No list for today. It was one of those days. Going back and reading through old entries.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
- No Prednisone reaction thus far. No palpitations or burning skin :)
- Did nothing today and not feeling guilty for it
- Semi annual sale at Bath and Bodyworks = soap for the apartment and the next two semesters.
- Semi annual sale and Victoria’s Secret = ridiculous amounts of cheap underwear
- Home made balsamic vinaigrette over baked chicken breasts
- Fresh salad
- Only a month and a half until I’m back in Tallahassee. Excited to start classes and get back into a normal routine and be back in my apartment
- Heat game. Currently winning!
- OPI Dating a Royal on my nails
- Took a nap earlier with both my dog on my lap and the guinnea pig on my chest. It was kind of seriously adorable.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- Had a decent breakfast
- Didn’t have to drive myself to my infusion.
- Third Remicade infusion. Hoping this one produces some results.
- IV benadryl allowed me to nap for three hours and catch up on much needed sleep.
- Steroid dosage was reduced. So far no reaction :)
- Had a good hair day
- Had a great talk with my sister
- Found a new recipe to try tomorrow
- Almost finished reading On Call by Emily Vargehese
- Pain killers are working and keeping most of the pain at bay
Simple things, but positives nonetheless. I could have chosen to focus on being dehydrated, having been stuck five times, having a vein blown, having a fever, and so on, but I didn’t.
fabiandonatee asked: Your link of Project 10 is now on my blog! Hope it helps spread the word to my followers! Great movement!
Thank you! I hope so too!
silverwarmwinter asked: Here's mine, fuyu10. But it's super new, I'll do some customization later. ;)
Awesome, thanks for participating! Your link is going up on the participants page now. Please add a badge to your tumblr(s) to share with others! :)
metaphorsaredeadly asked: Hello! I'm Ellen. I'm 17 and have been living with Systemic Rheumatoid Arthritis my entire life. I just heard about Project 10 and decided to join in! It sounds like a great idea. My blog's url is 10thingsiloveaboutme
Hi Ellen, I’m glad you’re participating! I’m sorry you’re dealing with the same autoimmune disease I am. I know how difficult it can be.
Please add a P10 badge to your tumblr(s) to share the project and positivity :)
loiteringdinosaurs asked: Hi! I love the idea of this project, so I started my own p10 tumblr. I wouldn't mind being added to the participants page - my username is rachelproject10. :)
Awesome! Please add a P10 badge to your tumblr(s) so others interested know where to look and how to spread the project!
Hiatus Coming to an End!
As many of you have noticed, the Project 10 Ten blog took a bit of a hiatus for a while. Between recovering from surgery (which was successful), a downward spiral in my health and heading back to university, this blog was put aside.
Now, though, I am in a place to get it back up and going again.
More updates shortly!
October 29-November 02, 2011
Because I’ve been sick and also recovering from major surgery, I’ve been creating drafts and then falling asleep for 12 hours and not posting them. So here is a collection of the past few days.
- Bagels for brunch— easy on my stomach and my favourite breakfast
- Brunch with a very close family friend/teacher from high school that I haven’t seen since the beginning of summer. It is so great to catch up with someone so special.
- Pumpkins and Halloween decor, oh yes. I will forever embrace my inner child on holidays no matter how much it irritates my mother.
- I’m really loving the layout of the site so far. Just some more side editing to be done and graphics to be made
- Halloween pumpkin shaped candy corn
- Two new ice packs (Peas from CVS. Life saving, I swear. Try them)
- Managed to brush the dog’s teeth.
gross but so necessary
- Spent Halloween laughing with a good friend :)
- Got The Pre-Med Patient up and running after months of it being on the back burner
- Went to sleep with 38 followers on TPMP. Woke up to over 100. WOW.
- Trickle over effect onto Chronic Curve since they are linked. Crazy! Awesome!
- Nest necklaces are now available in white pearl, light pink, or light blue pearl. Check them out here at The Leighton Pearl— they make beautiful gifts (Christmas/Hanukkah anyone?
)There are earrings and rings to match.
- Preparing for a Thanksgiving sale. Buy a set (earrings and a necklace) and get 20% off
- Also preparing for a Thanksgiving Give Away! Free pair of pearl wire-wrapped earrings to the winner
STUNNED by how many followed in just a few days
If I skip days here and there, here’s why: I have a chronic illness and am currently recovering from major surgery. Combine that with some intense meds and a flare, and I’m sleeping weird hours and often unable to type or use the computer without falling asleep with it on my lap.
These are my 10 daily reasons for living.
What are yours?
It's easy to join the movement, just write 10 positive things about your day, each day in a journal or a make a 10-tumblr to spread the movement.
On days where you can't find 10 things or a reason to get out of bed, look back at all the reasons you have written before.
To learn more about how to create a 10-tumblr and join Project 10 Ten, check out the FAQ .
Brought to you by Chronic Curve.
Add a button to your page to help spread P10!